A bit about me …
Hi i am Sharon and I am a fitness instructor as well as a personal trainer. I have a portfolio of clients with different age, abilities and goals. I thoroughly enjoy working with people and seeing the impact achieving their fitness goals and losing weight makes to their lives. Personal Training means just that. Its personal to your needs. My workouts are planned in advance and tailored to meet your specific goals. Keeping fit and active is my passion therefore if I’m not working you would most likely see me out running or on my bike.
- 6x marathon competitor 2010-2012
- Winner of Sprint triathlon female’s category 2014
- Pro- Les Mills Fitness Instructor for RPM, Body Pump and Body Step 2011-2015
- Edinburgh Half Marathon 2015 1:42:38sec.
- Completed Tour O the Borders 2015 120k Race
- Glasgow Half Marathon 2015 1:38:29secs
- Alloa Half Marathon 2016 PB- 1:36:24secs
- Glasgow- Edinburgh Ultra-Marathon 55miles 9hours 20min running time
- HND Fitness, Health and Exercise
- ITEC level3-Sports Massage
- NSAM level 3-Personal Trainer
- CYQ level 2-Gym Instructor
- NC Sport and Recreation, National certificate awarded
- First Aid Qualification: Health and Safety First Aid regulations 1981
- LM Bodypump Qualified
- LM RPM Qualified
- LM Bodystep Qualified
Want more information?
Fill out the form with a few of your details and a member of the The Bodybuilding and Fitness Gym will be in touch. If you want to speak to me direct just pop into the gym at anytime.